Public Notices & Bids
The Regular August Meeting of the Glendale Planning and Historic Preservation Commission will be held by Zoom Video Meetings on Monday, August 3, 2020 at 5:30 p.m.
The Regular August Meeting of the Glendale Village Council will be held by Zoom Video Meetings on Monday, August 3, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
Due to the Order of the Director of the Ohio Department of Health banning large public meetings and the issuance of Executive Order 2020-01-D, declaring a State of Emergency, the Commission and Village Council are unable to meet in person for the August 3, 2020 meetings.
If you are interested in attending either of these meetings via Zoom Video Meetings, please contact David Lumsden at email@example.com or by phone at 513-771-7200 by Thursday, July 30 at 4:30 p.m. The meeting will be available for livestreaming on YouTube Live.
The agenda, materials and livestream links for these meetings will be posted on the Village website, www.glendaleohio.org.
A meeting of the Council of the Village of Glendale will be held Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. at the Glendale Town Hall, 80 E. Sharon Road, Glendale, Ohio 45246. A majority of this meeting is anticipated to be held in Executive Session. While a portion of this meeting is open to the public, it may not exceed 10 persons and the wearing of face coverings and social distancing is necessary. This meeting will be held in order to discuss the following:
I. New Business
1. Ordinance 2020-25: An Ordinance Authorizing the Establishment of a Special Revenue Fund, to be named the Coronavirus Relief Fund, and Establishing 2020 Estimated Revenue and Appropriations, and Declaring an Emergency
2. Ordinance 2020-26: An Ordinance Authorizing the Increase of the 2020 Estimated Revenue and Appropriations of the General Fund Transfer Account, transferring $41,714.47 to the Coronavirus Relief Fund, and Declaring an Emergency
3. Ordinance 2020-27: An Ordinance Authorizing the Increase of 2020 Estimated Revenue and Appropriations of the Glendale Fire Department Gift Fund, a Special Revenue Fund, and Declaring an Emergency
4. Resolution 2020-20: A Resolution Submitting the Question of Renewing the Existing 10.00 Mill Tax Levy to Provide Funds for Current Operating Expenses of the Village of Glendale, Hamilton County, Ohio, Pursuant to Section 5705.19(A) of the Ohio Revised Code and Declaring an Emergency
II. Appointment of Councilperson – Appointment to fill vacant term expiring 1/1/2024
1. Interviews of applicants: Expected to be held in Executive Session
2. Appointment of new Councilperson:To be held in Public Session