Public Notices & Bids
Village Council Meeting - June 1, 7:00 p.m.
The Council of the Village of Glendale will meet virtually on June 1, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. using Zoom Video Meetings to conduct its regular business and to continue its consideration of an application from Emersion Design on behalf of the Community of the Transfiguration for the construction of a new administration building. This is an amendment to an existing conditionally permitted use, proposed in Glendale zoning district “AA-1”, per code Section 154.21(B)(11). The Hearing will be conducted according to the following procedures:
- Anyone wishing to speak at the hearing will be required to notify the Village Office of their intention by Noon, June 1, 2020. All persons speaking will be considered witnesses and will be sworn by the Solicitor before testifying.
- Anyone wishing to include documents or photos in their testimony must submit them to the Village Office by close of business Friday, May 29.
- Persons wishing to observe the hearing will be provided with the means to do so in a notice to be issued on or before May 29.
- The June 1 Council meeting will begin with the regular business of Council. Upon the conclusion of Council’s regular business, the hearing on the Bethany application will continue.
- Witnesses will be called in the following order: (1) persons who did not testify at the May 4 hearing; (2) representatives of Bethany who wish to respond to or comment on testimony at the May 4 or June 1 hearing; (3) neighbors of Bethany who wish to respond to or comment on testimony at the May 4 or June 1 hearing; and (4) brief final comments.
- Upon the conclusion of testimony, Council will close the hearing to consider whether to approve, disapprove or approve the application with modifications.
- Upon Council’s decision, the Village Solicitor will be directed to draft a resolution consistent with Council’s decision for adoption at the June 29 meeting.
Copies of the proposed plans and instructions on how to participate in the public meeting of the Council of the Village of Glendale may be obtained by contacting David Lumsden at email@example.com or (513) 771-7200.
Sharon Road Water Main Replacement
Bids opened: March 18, 2020