The church erected in 1859 was a plain substantial brick building, 30 x 90 feet, and cost $15,000. On June 14, 1880, a cyclone struck the church, demolishing the steeple and taking the roof completely off, leaving nothing but the four walls standing. A portion of the roof lodged in a tree 600 feet away and remained there for quite some time.
Any questions or comments regarding this website should be directed to the webmaster
2011 © Village of Glendale, Ohio